Let Us Take it Away
They say that one person’s junk is another’s treasure. But most of the time it is still junk. Kleen it Out has experience hauling unwanted items from all types of locations — private homes, rented storage lockers, commercial properties and outdoor spaces.
Our professional crew will do all of the heavy lifting to clear your space or site of trash, furniture, construction materials, appliances and boxed items. We often are called to do a whole-house removal of goods leftover from estate sales. Our goal is to separate true trash from any materials that can be recycled or donated to charity.
Kleen it Out also provides dumpster service for restaurants and other businesses and can remove larger junk items like cars and other vehicles.
Feel free to contact us with any questions and a description of your location. We are happy to tackle all types of jobs so that you can reclaim your space.
What We Take
We will collect and haul away the following items:
- Demolition debris, old sheds, kitchen junk, bathroom junk, garage junk, office furniture, etc.
- Construction debris, lumber, wood ends, tiling.
- Dirt from yards, gardens, renovation and construction sites.
- Concrete, patio, gravel, stones, home improvements debris.
- Wood, fencing, firewood, and lumber.
- Garden refuse, hedge clippings, branches, compost, grass.
- Roofing items, cedar and asphalt shingles.
- Drywall, wallboard, wall papers, Sheetrock.
- Furniture, beds, chairs, couches,mattresses, cabinets etc.
- Basement and garage junk: toys, books, boxes etc.
- Old appliances and electronics: fridges, stoves, televisions, computer screens.
- Fire and water damaged materials.
Materials We Don’t Take
We cannot accept any of the following items due to disposal regulations:
- Chemicals, solvents, oils
- Oil drums, oil tanks
- Other hazardous waste