Who We Are
Kleen it Out has been cleaning out Pittsburgh area basements, storage areas, junk lots and commercial buildings for more than 10 years. We are locally owned and operated, and we pride ourselves on the fact that about 60% of our calls are repeat customers. It’s nice to know that people want us back for their next waste disposal removal, trash clear out, or removal of remaining estate sale items.
What We Do
We can send a crew out quickly to do all of the heavy lifting, clear out your site and haul away all of the trash and debris. All you need to do is sit and watch. Our price includes all of the labor and dump fees, and we can haul away just about anything providing it is non-hazardous.
We pride ourselves on the fact that 60% of our calls are repeat junk removal and waste disposal customers. Its nice to know that our customers want us back. In addition to junk clear outs, we also offer a full range of real estate services to landlords and owners of empty properties, service commercial dumpsters, and demolish garages, sheds, pools and other small structures.
What We Take
We will collect and haul away the following items:
- Demolition debris, old sheds, kitchen junk, bathroom junk, garage junk, office furniture, etc.
- Construction debris, lumber, wood ends, tiling.
- Dirt from yards, gardens, renovation and construction sites.
- Concrete, patio, gravel, stones, home improvements debris.
- Wood, fencing, firewood, and lumber.
- Garden refuse, hedge clippings, branches, compost, grass.
- Roofing items, cedar and asphalt shingles.
- Drywall, wallboard, wall papers, Sheetrock.
- Furniture, beds, chairs, couches,mattresses, cabinets etc.
- Basement and garage junk: toys, books, boxes etc.
- Old appliances and electronics: fridges, stoves, televisions, computer screens.
- Fire and water damaged materials.
Materials We Don’t Take
We cannot accept any of the following items due to disposal regulations:
- Chemicals, solvents, oils
- Oil drums, oil tanks
- Other hazardous waste